Thursday 16 June 2011

Kindle Authors UK

It's one of those ridiculously busy summers, but it's all fabulous fun. I'm utterly delighted to be part of Kindle Authors UK, a group of traditional and indie published writers with work on Kindle, and, er, me.

There's a fabulous line-up of Emma Barnes, Debbie Bennett, Karen Bush, Ann Evans, Lynne Garner, Karen King, Joan Lennon, Susan Price, Enid Richemnot and Katherine Roberts.

It's a great chance to know them and their books and to listen to us all burble on once a month. I'll be posting every 16th. I'll be causing general mayhem as usual, probably babbling about live readings, and almost certainly unable to avoid posting some free poems for people, and talking about amazing writers. My first post, "Let's Talk About It" is, unsurprisingly about how much I love live shows.

Do pop over and say hello - and discover some amazing writers.

2 comments:

  1. What a great line up of writers. I look forward to soaking up some sun whilst enjoying one of their good books on my Kindle.

    ReplyDelete